How can I set up a single thank you message to be sent each time a respondent ends a survey? | XM Community
Solved

How can I set up a single thank you message to be sent each time a respondent ends a survey?

• 6 June 2019
  • 2 replies

Badge +2
Hi everyone,

I would need to set an automatic thank you message to be sent every time a respondent concludes the survey. From the option available from Email Distribution, it looks that I can only set a time (e.g., now, in one hour) and then the email will be sent only to all the finished respondents at that time, excluding the ones that will complete the survey later. Since I am distributing the survey to a very large sample, I need to manage the thank you message distribution quicker.

Is there any option to set up a single thank you message that will be sent each a firm ends the survey?

Many thanks,

Best wishes,

Patrizia
icon

Best answer by JenCX 6 June 2019, 17:10

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11
Yes! You can do this with Actions. Set it to send upon survey completion and you can pipe in the recipient's email into the To: field.
> @jpardicusick said:
> Yes! You can do this with Actions. Set it to send upon survey completion and you can pipe in the recipient's email into the To: field.

+ Email trigger can also be one option.

Leave a Reply