image sizes not displaying correct size. they are selected as large but appear small on desktop | XM Community
Solved

image sizes not displaying correct size. they are selected as large but appear small on desktop

• 10 June 2019
  • 3 replies

the image size of the meals in my survey are very small and i can't make them larger. they appear very large in the mobile version and very small in the desktop version. I would like them to appear larger in the desktop version but when i increased the size of the images (by selecting custom size) it didn't actually make them any larger. They are currently selected as large
icon

Best answer by w.patrick.gale 10 June 2019, 14:30

View original

3 replies

The image size of the responses in my survey are too small and i can't make them larger. they appear very large in the mobile version and very small in the desktop version. I would like them to appear larger in the desktop version but when i increased the size of the images (by selecting custom size) it didn't actually make them any larger. They are currently selected as large in image size
Userlevel 5
Badge +13
@juswo Make sure the image you uploaded and are using is large to begin with. The image size will only be as large as what was uploaded.

I'm having a similar problem with the images showing up very small, even though the file size in the graphics library is adequate.

Leave a Reply