moving question between blocks | XM Community
Solved

moving question between blocks

• 19 June 2019
  • 2 replies

Badge +1
In the survey design stage, is it possible to move questions from one block to another? If I created a question in one block and then realize it would fit better in another block, how do I move it? It doesn't seem possible in the survey flow. Thank you.
icon

Best answer by rondev 19 June 2019, 22:12

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +22
We cannot move using survey flow but in survey editor you can expand all the blocks and select the questions and move the questions in any block using the the light arrow present on the left of question when we hover on it.
This is unfortunate. I've got a ton of questions I need to move to another block after an import but only one long way to do it...click the arrow button for every single question? There's no mass moving it seems. I've tried to program the import by giving it the name of the block I want these questions to go in, but it adds the questions to a new block instead, with the name of the block I want but an appended date stamp, so it's in a new block, ugh. Is there a way to import questions into a block that's already there without creating a new one? And for a feature request, "Move all questions from this block to another" and/or "Check all questions in this block" and then "Move to another block". Something like that could be helpful. Thank you.

Leave a Reply