DIsabling a header image on the first page of a survey? | XM Community
Solved

DIsabling a header image on the first page of a survey?

• 20 June 2019
  • 4 replies

Badge +2
Does anyone know of a way to disable a survey's header image on the opening page of a survey? My searches so far have come up empty.

I'd like to be able to use a particular graphic which incorporates the relevant logo into its design on the introduction / landing page, and then have the logo alone be displayed on subsequent pages throughout the survey, but I'm not sure of the best way to achieve this effect.
icon

Best answer by fleb 25 June 2019, 09:23

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +6
Hi
do you mean the logo image? If so, put then put the following code to your first page: `jQuery("#Logo").css("display", "none");`

If you have inserted another image to the header, just assign it an ID and do the same as above with this ID.
Userlevel 6
Badge +5
@fleb Where does this piece of code get pasted? I am trying to achieve the same thing and am having difficulty getting it to work.
Userlevel 7
Badge +22
> @uhrxx005 said:
> @fleb Where does this piece of code get pasted? I am trying to achieve the same thing and am having difficulty getting it to work.

This should be pasted on the first question JS part of the page, on which we don't want to show the logo.
Userlevel 3
Badge +3

Is there a way not to show the LOGO on the last page of a survey.. i.e end of survey page where they say "Thank you for taking this survey and your responses have been recorded"

Leave a Reply