Font sizes | XM Community
Solved

Font sizes

• 5 August 2019
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +8
Hi everyone,
Having a tough time with font size. The theme that is set is 18 for Question and 18 for Answer. However, when previewing, the Questions are 18, and the answers for Matrix look like 12. Any way to adjust?
icon

Best answer by MichelleC 5 August 2019, 22:41

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +10
Have you changed it in the Look and Feel menu? You may want to see if changing the Choice Text font size there gives you the look you want:
!
Userlevel 3
Badge +8
I have, and it still doesn't change. Still looks like a 12 font and not 18, it definitely is not the same as the rest of the theme. Also the multiple choice and constant sum look like they are 24. I have removed and rebuilt the theme, refreshed, shut down, etc...and still...dead end.
Userlevel 6
Badge +6
If you are really in a pinch you could fix it with custom CSS. You'd need to go to the Advanced tab, click Add Custom CSS, and then add the following:

```css
html #SurveyEngineBody .Skin .QuestionBody {
font-size: 18px;
}
```
Badge +2
This took care of the scale points but not the statements. Do you have that CSS code?
Thanks,
Mark
Badge +1

Hello,
I have the same problem. Although I change the font size in Look and Feel menu, I still have the same size. The items look larger than the question, which is too disturbing.
I hope someone has an answer:)
Thanks in advance.

Leave a Reply