HELP NEEDED - Alternative approaches to making a sample | XM Community
Question

HELP NEEDED - Alternative approaches to making a sample

• 20 August 2019
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +5
Hi Everyone,

For some of us, Qualtrics is experiencing a technical issue where we can no longer access our group libraries. Engineers are working on fixing it, but I am trying to find a workaround in the meantime.

I have a contact list in a group library that I need to distribute a survey to tomorrow. However, before doing so I need to create a sample based off an embedded data field that is in the contact list (and was added to the list via trigger) . I'm currently unable to do so since I can't access the list or group library. Does anyone know of other ways to create a sample from a contact list within Qualtrics. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +19
Unless this is a specific list a specifc user can send to you personally, then you upload, I think you're out of luck 😕

Maybe call technical support and see if they can export the Group with all embeded data? Then you can manually create the sample.
Userlevel 7
Badge +19
Another idea: Are you a brand administrator? "Log in" as someone who has access and create the sample?
Userlevel 6
Badge +5
Thanks Kate. Unfortunately it is affecting everyone on our enterprise license and Qualtrics can't access them either. I just figured I would check on here since Qualtrics often has multiple ways of accomplishing the same thing.

Leave a Reply