Some of the multiple choice answer options showing underline on their own, how to fix this? | XM Community
Solved

Some of the multiple choice answer options showing underline on their own, how to fix this?

• 22 August 2019
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +5
  • Level 1 ●
  • 22 replies
Hello Community,

I have a multiple choice question wherein parts of some answer options are underlined. But now I see some other answer options in the same question have gotten completely underlined, even though I didn't do anything to those. I checked the rich content editor and it is not underlined in there as well. Can anyone please give pointers as to how to fix that?

Thanks,
Ank
icon

Best answer by ank 22 August 2019, 22:41

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6
Click "strip formatting" (_Tx_) and reformat, unless you are comfortable looking at the source code (HTML).
Userlevel 4
Badge +17
Answers can have their own formatting and this is where the issue probably lies, unless it is some whacky CSS you have on there somewhere.
Userlevel 7
Badge +27
@ank,

You are probably missing or have incorrectly formatted the close of a html tag. Go to the item where the underlining starts and check the tag close of item that is supposed to be underlined (e.g. `</u>`, `</span>`, etc.)
Userlevel 4
Badge +17
I also I don't think this belongs in the Networking and Job Postings Thread.
Userlevel 2
Badge +5
Thank you @Akdashboard, @MSobotta, @TomG for the help and prompt responses. I actually ended up rewriting the whole question.

Thanks,
Ank

Leave a Reply