"Next Button" Position is not aligned with the rest of the question | XM Community
Question

"Next Button" Position is not aligned with the rest of the question

• 13 September 2019
  • 1 reply

As part of my study I need to present graphics to participants. Due to their nature I needed more space on the page where questions were displayed. AS such I have looked to some solutions for this and managed to add the followings CSS code:

@media only screen and (min-width: 1200px) {
#Questions{min-width:1200px;}

.Skin .SkinInner {min-width: 1200px!important;}
}

This has successfully expanded the area in which questions and graphics can be displayed, however the "next button" seems to be lagging behind. I have searched, but can't find how to alter the horizontal position of the "next button". Please can someone offer some guidance? I have attached some screenshots of the issue.

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +7
Hmm.. That's weird that your code isn't touching the next button. I too alter my margins where needed, but I use this code in my CSS instead.

/* Set margin width */
.Skin .SkinInner {
margin-right: 12%;
margin-left: 12%;
max-width: 98%;
width: auto;
}

/* Set logo to match margin width */
html .CSS3 .Skin #Logo {
margin-left: 0px;
}

/* Set header margin left from auto to 0 */
.Skin #Header {
margin-left: 0px;
font-size: 30px;
}

The second won't apply if your logo follows your margins. Ours didn't so I had to modify it manually, then I left alligned the header, but that may not apply to you either. Try changing the margins instead of setting the minimum-width and see if that helps. My next button tracks with the margins when I adjust them, no problem.

Leave a Reply