How do I get access to recorded data beyond the limit of 350 responses?

stefXSstefXS AmsterdamCommunity Member Qubie ✭

How do I get access to recorded data beyond the limit of 350 responses?

Hi everyone,
I have a trial account and I also have an institutional account from my University. Unfortunately, for my research I used the trial account, so the data appear to have been recorded but just 350 of them are really available. Is there any way I can transfer the overall data recorded to my university account and get access to them?

Best Answer

• EmilyEmily Provo, UT Administrator
    Accepted Answer

Hi @stefXS! We just wanted to jump in here - you will need to have a User Move performed for your account in order to remedy this issue. You can find more details on specifically what you need to do here!

Answers

• Matt_Christie_WalkerMatt_Christie_Walker IndianapolisQualtrics Partner Sage ✭✭✭

How do you know you collected more than 350 responses? If what you're saying is accurate, you may want to contact Qualtrics support to see if they can convert/merge your trial account into your University account.

• stefXSstefXS AmsterdamCommunity Member Qubie ✭

I see on my dashboard that the overall data are 1.205 but it says "you've reached your response limit of 350 completed responses. Only completed responses below the limit are available"

• Matt_Christie_WalkerMatt_Christie_Walker IndianapolisQualtrics Partner Sage ✭✭✭

When you export the data, you only get 350? Or you get all 1,205?

• stefXSstefXS AmsterdamCommunity Member Qubie ✭

only 350, that's why I need to access the other as well

Gotcha. Yeah, I think your best bet is to contact Qualtrics Support, explain your plight, and see what they can do for you.

Sign In to Comment