Contacts List Disappeared | XM Community
Solved

Contacts List Disappeared

• 21 October 2019
  • 3 replies

Hi,

Just wondering whether anyone else has experienced this/has a way to fix it - I logged on to qualtrics today after a few days of not using it and my contacts lists have all disappeared. In their place are lists titled "M" with no contacts in them. Does anyone know what may have happened here? And is there a way for me to retrieve my lists?
I tried to make a new one but it did not appear. Grateful for any advice. Best wishes, Helen.
icon

Best answer by JenCX 21 October 2019, 17:56

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +15
This definitely sounds like one to run past support!
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
I also had a weird issue with my contact lists not appearing (nor the Contacts tab at all) and Support was able to fix it within a few moments. I'm sure they'll be able to do the same for you!
Hi, thank you so much both for your replies. I just went to contact support, thought I'd log in to qualtrics to have it in front of me while contacting them, and my contacts were back! Including the new one I'd tried to create that had not seemed to appear at all! Weird. But I will definitely keep your advice in mind in case this happens again, and thank you very much again for taking the time to reply to me. Best wishes, Helen.

Leave a Reply