Commitment to Change Survey | XM Community
Solved

Commitment to Change Survey

• 8 November 2019
  • 2 replies

Fairly new user here. I'd like to do a Commitment to Change survey with a follow up. The first survey would have open text questions for the participants to enter their three goals. Later on, I want to send a second survey asking them to rate how they achieve each goal or not. Ideally, I'd like the follow up rating to be a matrix table where the first column inserts the goals they entered and then they can mark it from 0-10 for Not Achieved to Completely Achieved. Screenshot below.

Is this possible? Thanks in advance for any help!

/ !
icon

Best answer by altatunc 11 November 2019, 15:25

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +8
Hi,

There are likely several ways to do this, but a straightforward way may be to make the Goals a part of a persons contact profile - that is their embedded data.

The first survey can update their contact listing data and the second survey can dynamically pull that data based on the updated embedded data. This is also helpful because that change will persist with them if you want it to and can be pulled in future iterations or monthly check-ins perhaps.

You may want to limit the word count though on the initial goals or risk having huge text fields in the survey.

Good luck!
This was helpful, thank you! It look a lot of trial and error, but I think I have it working now using this method. Many thanks!

Leave a Reply