Two-part study: timing between completion of two studies | XM Community
Question

Two-part study: timing between completion of two studies

• 19 November 2019
  • 1 reply

Badge +2
Hello!

I am doing a two-part study and would like to ensure that participants only complete the second part of my study one week after the first part of the study. Because I am using online crowdsourcing platform, it is likely that my participants will complete the first part of my study at different times. Is there any way in which I can program the second part of my study such that each participant can only complete the second part of the study at least one week after they have completed the first part?

Thank you!

Estha

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +15
Hi @Estha I think the way you would want to do this would be using Actions. In your survey, you would set up an Action with the Event being a Survey Response. If you want, you can set more specific conditions for this (e.g., certain questions must have been answered). Then, you would add the task, which would be to distribute a survey. The settings you would want there would be an individual distribution type and email/embedded data for your distribution method. Then, you can set the email address from embedded data. Or, if you aren't using a panel to distribute your original survey, you can ask respondents to provide their email address in the original survey and then pipe that in for the next invitation.

Hope that helps!

Leave a Reply