Question preview showing different to survey preview | XM Community
Solved

Question preview showing different to survey preview

• 20 November 2019
  • 2 replies

I changed the HTML of one of the pieces of text will which be displayed in one section of my survey as it is written inside a test block and when I 'preview question' it shows the new edited version however when i 'survey preview' it still shows the old version which is showing to be replaced in HTML view. Can anyone advise me on what this disparity might be caused by and how I can make them consistent? Thanks
icon

Best answer by LaurenK 19 March 2020, 19:01

View original

2 replies

Often survey preview does not update with each edit you make to your questions. You might even see the yellow banner run across the top saying ' Changes won't be live until you publish', which holds true for the preview function too. The only way to see the most up to date survey preview is to publish and then it will show you the live preview version.
Userlevel 7
Badge +13
Hi @lahabh! The survey preview actually shows you any changes you make so you don't have to hit the Publish button before you're ready to Publish! Check out this support page about survey preview, and if you have any additional questions, be sure to reach out to our support team!

Leave a Reply