Does anyone has updated version the SSO Specification document with Sample PHP Code? | XM Community
Solved

Does anyone has updated version the SSO Specification document with Sample PHP Code?

• 4 May 2018
  • 1 reply

HI all,

I am referring this https://dc-viawest.qualtrics.com/WRQualtricsControlPanel/File.php?F=F_3Lbjar1BLTEC1il specification document for sample PHP code to generate SSO token for my survey. Seems like this document is not been updated for long time since 2013, so that most of the php functions are depreciated and no longer available in PHP5.6, or PHP7+.

I ve been trying to update the script by myself but seems like my generated token is not able to decrypt my qualtrics. Can someone please share the updated sample code which can work with php5.6 +++

Thanks,
Satheesh
icon

Best answer by Emily 15 May 2018, 20:09

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +7
Hi @Satheesh! This document has been updated and is posted on our Support Site here. However, you will notice that the PHP code is no longer included in the doc. The reason for this is because Token is being deprecated by Qualtrics and we are no longer actively setting up token authentication for Qualtrics licenses.

If you would like to be moved over to our new login service, we recommend reaching out to Qualtrics Support and requesting to speak with our SSO team. They can help you with this process!

Leave a Reply