Viewing or exporting entire responses | XM Community
Question

Viewing or exporting entire responses

• 6 December 2019
  • 1 reply

Badge +1
Hi,
Can I bulk export complete responses to survey? Or view complete responses in a dashboard widget? I used Qualtrics to make an application to a program and now I need to figure out the best way to review applications. I thought it would be obvious but it isn't (to me!)

Thanks!
Bo

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +8
One possible answer for you is based on your knowledge of the tools you can export to. I tend to use Excel (others really like Sheets). I would create a macro. But I like "programming." There are tools that take spreadsheets and display them as word documents (each row/record as a page in Word). I believe there are free add-ons for this. You could then see them in whatever layout you want, flipping through the "pages"

You can also use Qualtrics for this...using a Contact List Trigger you could then call the contact list trigger, one record at a time, and in your form, layout the data anyway you want. This would require a little work to go through all of the unique keys you end up with for the Contact List.

You should also be able to export the responses as PDFs...but if your application is long it can be unruly

Leave a Reply