Selected MC response on main page, opens a new page that allows you to go back to the main page | XM Community
Question

Selected MC response on main page, opens a new page that allows you to go back to the main page

• 17 January 2020
  • 2 replies

I would like to participants to be able to select an option from a MC question and be diverted to a new page with information corresponding to their selected response. Once they have read the information on that new page, I would like them to be able to go back to the original MC question. When the participant has selected and read all the options (although they don't have to), I would like them to be able to continue the survey with the next button on the main MC page. Is there a way for me to do this?

Thanks in advance!

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +26
Hi,
Is it required to move to another page for extra information on the options, or would Hover Text be also a possible solution for you?
See https://www.qualtrics.com/community/discussion/comment/51#Comment_51 for Hover Text.
Hi @JoycaV

We are looking into presenting the data is another page but I'll definitely take a look at the Hover Text as well. Thanks for sharing!

Leave a Reply