Adjust Question Container for a Single Question | XM Community
Solved

Adjust Question Container for a Single Question

• 28 January 2020
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6
Hello,

Does anyone know how to adjust the question container width for a single question? I have CSS that adjust most others, but it seems to make one particular question WAY too wide.

It is a side-by-side question, if that helps.

Best,
Akdashboard
icon

Best answer by rondev 30 January 2020, 06:40

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +22
In the header JS, check whether the document has ID equal to the QID of the SBS question, if yes then using CSS increase/ decrease the width of question container as required
Userlevel 7
Badge +6
@rondev - I'm sorry but could you elaborate more? I am using CSS at the theme-level (i.e. Look and Feel), which is affecting all Matrix-style questions and I think this Side-by-Side question in a strange way. However I am not referencing a specific Q-ID in any of my CSS.

Apologies for my ignorance.
Userlevel 7
Badge +22
> @Akdashboard said:
> @rondev - I'm sorry but could you elaborate more? I am using CSS at the theme-level (i.e. Look and Feel), which is affecting all Matrix-style questions and I think this Side-by-Side question in a strange way. However I am not referencing a specific Q-ID in any of my CSS.
>
> Apologies for my ignorance.

Try referencing a specific Q-ID in CSS.
Userlevel 7
Badge +6
@rondev - Thanks for the help. I think the issue is that the font of my options is too big. I'll start a new thread, but it looks like I need a way to adjust the font of drop down choices in a SBS question.

Leave a Reply