Introducing Weekly Product Release Notes | XM Community

Introducing Weekly Product Release Notes

• 30 January 2020
  • 17 replies
Introducing Weekly Product Release Notes
Userlevel 6
Badge +4

The XM Platform is constantly updating and improving. Product Release Notes serve as a way to record recent updates to the product with links to the support site. As an added bonus, we'll include support pages that might've had big edits clarifying how existing features work.

What kinds of updates are included here?

1. New products
  2. Changes to existing products (both big and small)
  3. New support pages and other step-by-step guides Since this category is more focused on product updates than the support site itself, we will exclude tinier site updates, like rewording a sentence, changing a typo, or a minor screenshot change. However, if a small support site change majorly affects workflow or understanding of functionality, we try to include it.

How often will posts be added to this category?

Weekly on Wednesday.

How do I subscribe to these updates?

You must be a registered member of the Qualtrics Community before you can subscribe. Luckily, anyone with a Qualtrics account can sign up

1. Once you're logged in, navigate to the Product Release notes category.
  2. Click Subscribe in the upper-right.

Subscribing to this group will sign you up for email notifications when there are new posts. You can manage your email preferences within your profile:

1. Click on your profile icon and select Settings.

2. Go to the Settings tab.

3. Customize your email preferences. 
  4. Click Save changes.

How do I leave feedback?

We value your feedback, and are constantly using it to improve the Weekly Release Notes. * If you have any questions about the product updates featured in this list, our support team is happy to help you with your request. * If you have questions about what’s on the product roadmap, please see our Product Roadmap page. If you’d like to contribute to the product roadmap, please visit the Evolve tab. * You can provide feedback on the Weekly Product Release Notes here.

17 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +23
great idea! i find changes on the support site pretty annoying in the sense that "i know i saw it somewhere here, but now it is gone" 😠
Userlevel 7
Badge +23
@KatharineS A weird request, if i may... Can the dates in the update post headers be written in a different format than mm/dd/yyyy? I am from Europe and find them extremely confusing.. Can they be in a text format at least, like February 12?
Userlevel 6
Badge +4
@MsIreen That is a perfect request, and I'm a little embarrassed I didn't think of it myself 🙂 I'll edit those dates so we write them out with a named month, e.g., February 12, 2020.
Userlevel 7
Badge +23
@KatharineS Thanks a lot! Really appreciate that!
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@KatharineS Thanks for making this feature available -- it's going to helpful to stay apprised of feature updates.
Userlevel 3
Badge +9

Hi KatharineS, I am"following" the Weekly Product Release Notes, but I am not receiving any email updates. In my Notification Preferences I have enabled Email for all items I thought were relevant in the "General" section. Do you know which item I need to allow Email notifications for in order to receive the Weekly Product Notes by email?

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

brianj Under your notification preferences, "Weekly Product Release Notes" is the category, and you'll probably want to subscribe "Discussions" rather than comments. I'll add some more steps to this post to clarify for the future! Please let me know if you have any further questions

Badge

Does this still exist? I can't see it?

Badge

Hi, I can't find the "Weekly Product Release Notes" in my profile / notification preferences either. How can I subscribe to be notified? Thanks!

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi justinrz and sonja - we are looking into this. In the meantime, I'd recommend subscribing to New Product Features, the parent category of Weekly Product Release Notes

Badge

bideskisku148@gmail.com

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

https://community.qualtrics.com/XMcommunity/discussion/comment/38789#Comment_38789I don't see the option to select anything under the "Followed Categories" section?

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

2022-09-01_07-49-20.jpgHere is the screenshot of what I see...

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

https://community.qualtrics.com/XMcommunity/discussion/comment/49006#Comment_49006Hi estremf - Have you subscribed to the Weekly Product Release notes category? You'll have to navigate to that category, click the bell icon in the upper-right, and then select your subscription preference. Once you do that the Weekly Product Release notes should show up under "Followed Categories".

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

https://community.qualtrics.com/XMcommunity/discussion/comment/49031#Comment_49031AH! I missed that step. Ok, just went ahead and did so and was now able to see it as an option as a follow category.

Thank you!

Badge

https://community.qualtrics.com/XMcommunity/discussion/comment/49006#Comment_49006Hi estremf - Have you subscribed to the Weekly Product Release notes category? You'll have to navigate to that category, click the bell icon in the upper-right, and then select your subscription preference. Once you do that the Weekly Product Release notes should show up under "Followed Categories".

Hello @CarolineH,

It seems that the link for the Weekly Product Release is not working anymore. Could you please let me know where to find this page now?

Thank you
Iwona

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Hello @iposto, the links have been updated! 🙂

For your convenience, you can also click here to go to the new Product Release Notes category.  

Leave a Reply