Screen shot during survey | XM Community
Question

Screen shot during survey

• 20 February 2020
  • 3 replies

Badge +6

Hey,
In the survey I do, I show a video. During viewing, the subject need to press a key when it detects a hazard. I want the pressing also capture the frame in the video and this particular frame will be immediately saved from the video and I can view the same frame in the next question. Its need to capture more then one frame (image).
Is it possible?

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +22
As form this post you have already capture the time. Now using vid.currentTime=5 (5 is in seconds), show the video from that second in next question. But in this next question, do not show video controls and prevent any event on video, this will make the video to appear as image. (Demo for current time)
Badge +6
Thank you, I will try it (:
Badge +6
I ran into another problem:
Each subject can click different times during the video
I need the following question to be adjusted to the number of times the subject pressed.

For each time the subject clicks on the button I want to show him the picture and ask him to explain in words why the button is pressed. all in one screen question.

How can the question be done modularly by the clicks of the subject and also that the information the subject enters will be preserved for each subject?

Leave a Reply