Download/export plots from reports as PNG with transparent background | XM Community
Solved

Download/export plots from reports as PNG with transparent background

• 25 September 2020
  • 2 replies

Badge +3
  • Level 1 ●
  • 20 replies

Hello Qualtrics community,
I was wondering if there is a way to download graphics from reports with transparent background, i.e., as PNG files. Any ideas? Is this possible at all?
I have not been able to find information on this. Furthermore, the option to download graphics as Word file - which might have helped - did not work for me as it always screwed up the formatting of the graphic.
In addition, I was thinking about entering this as a product idea but the page for product ideas was empty: https://www.qualtrics.com/community/categories/product-ideas Have they stopped this feature?

Thanks!
kof

icon

Best answer by LaurenK 14 October 2020, 19:29

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi kof! It depends on which type of report you are working with - check out this page about exporting results-reports graphics. If you have any follow up questions, be sure to reach out to our wonderful Support team, as your question may require that you provide a bit more context. Also, if you notice your Product Ideas category is empty, you may not have the right viewing permissions - feel free to follow up with me via direct message if you are still noticing an issue! 😀

Badge +3

Thanks LaurenK for your answer.
I was unclear in my original question, as I'd like to download graphics from a custom report as png. However, for the custom report, I find only the option to download as MS Word or jpeg:
grafik.pngIs there a way to download images from custom reports as png?
There is always the workaround to use the results report, but if I have already formatted the full custom report, it does not make sense to go through it again.
Thanks!

Leave a Reply