Best practices for tracking survey results / data on a daily basis over period of time | XM Community
Solved

Best practices for tracking survey results / data on a daily basis over period of time

• 10 November 2020
  • 2 replies

Is there anyway to receive results from a survey in a more organized, coherent display rather than each response listed one-by-one OR having to export into CSV and manipulating the spreadsheet? I'll need to see answers of my survey on a daily basis and track see which answers are most popular day to day - seems there's got to be a more efficient way to view this, but all the other community posts I've seen related to this just say exporting into separate document.

Any help or insight would be appreciate to this Newbie Qualtrics user! Thanks!

icon

Best answer by Radam 11 November 2020, 15:38

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +38

SLH I'm not sure if I am understanding your question exactly, but I think you could benefit from using the Breakout feature in reports. There is a help page for how you can use this feature to create Time Series visualizations: https://www.qualtrics.com/support/survey-platform/reports-module/results-section/results-reports-breakouts/#CreateTimeSeries
This seems like it should address your problem, I hope.

Userlevel 5
Badge +31

If you only need the prior day's responses you can save a filtered report in the report's tab showing only the prior day's responses. Then you can schedule a report to be emailed.

Screen Shot 2020-11-11 at 9.37.40 AM.png

Leave a Reply