Display Logic by date and time | XM Community
Solved

Display Logic by date and time

• 8 April 2021
  • 1 reply

Hello all. I have a registration form for multiple workshops. The sign-up for each workshop will close by a certain time and date, so I set up embedded data for the current date (format: MM/DD/YYYY, but no zeros are needed for single digit dates/months) and current time (format: XX:XX AM/PM).
image.pngAfter that, I tried to use display date to set when it should display the workshop option. I tried a variety of ways and I am still missing something. Here's where I ended up, but it's not working right. In this example, I am trying to set the sign up time to be available from 4/6/2021 to 4/9/2021, but no longer available at 11:00 AM on 4/9/2021. Any ideas how I can make this work?
image.pngThe start and end date isn't as important as me trying to get the option to no longer be displayed by a certain time and date. Sharing this if that makes it easier to setup the display logic.
Thanks in advance!

icon

Best answer by AmaraW 25 May 2021, 15:27

View original

1 reply

Badge +48

Hi aw447 - if you have no yet already, we'd recommend checking out this community post with the same question, as well as this community post! 🙂

Leave a Reply