Distribute unique coupon codes to respondents? | XM Community
Solved

Distribute unique coupon codes to respondents?

• 16 May 2021
  • 4 replies

We have a large list of unique coupon codes we want to distribute within qualtrics to survey respondents. Is that possible through javascript, and if so, could someone outline maybe a good way to get started? We want every respondent to get a different coupon code, so it would have to keep track of which code on the list is next to give out. Thank you so much!

icon

Best answer by PraDeepKotian_Ugam 19 May 2021, 13:56

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +21

Hi ac97xy
I think you can use the Random Number option which is present in the survey flow to generate a unique coupon code. This link can guide you through.

Badge +1

Having just reviewed the link provided above, if the coupon codes are pre-assigned, I don't see this approach as viable. If you have a limited number of coupons, then you will need to pull from a separate file; if everyone will receive a unique coupon, then why not just include the coupon codes in the contact list?
Another approach would be to use Tango Card. Check with your brand admin to confirm its availability.

Hi Stafford,
Would you mind explaining more details if I include the coupon codes in the contact list? I have 3,000 e-coupon QR code images that I would like to distribute the n=3,000 respondents at the end of the survey as the survey incentive. I cannot find any solution in Qualtrics yet. Your help will be much appreciated.
Thanks!

Badge +1

Hi chowjt did you find a soultion for your problem? I want to do something similar...

Leave a Reply