Anyone using the Qualtrics platform to collect feedback with voting like sli.do | XM Community
Solved

Anyone using the Qualtrics platform to collect feedback with voting like sli.do

• 19 September 2019
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +5
  • Level 2 ●●
  • 31 replies
I would like to collect feedback from an audience and give the audience the ability to vote up responses. Has anyone done anything like this, sli.do, in Qualtrics?
icon

Best answer by LaurenK 13 November 2019, 22:18

View original

7 replies

Hi! I came here to ask this very question. I just spoke with chat and they said they don't have that feature right now. However, they said I could use a QR code and make it password protected. They also said a texting feature is available, but you can only use it if you already have the numbers stored.
Userlevel 3
Badge +5
With the texting feature, what do you mean when you say that the numbers have to be stored ?
That you have to already have their numbers stored in contacts. It wouldn't be a good use for a first meeting when you don't know any of the attendees. Unless of course you got their cell phone numbers in the morning, added their info into a contact list, and then texted them in the afternoon.
Userlevel 3
Badge +5
Any details on how the QR code feedback works?
The QR code is available in the distribution section and to make the QR code large and available either on handouts or screens. I plan on having mine on a TV. Also that most smartphones can detect a QR code now with their camera.
Userlevel 3
Badge +5
@Dany Thanks for the info. I am looking for simple functionality like Sli.do but in Qualtrics.
Userlevel 7
Badge +13
Just wanted to jump in here and provide you with the support pages we have on QR Codes and Inbound Access Codes! Hope they help you get started!

Leave a Reply