Is it possible to mass-move items into a folder? | XM Community
Solved

Is it possible to mass-move items into a folder?

• 23 September 2019
  • 4 replies

Badge
Hello,

We inherited this account from another team and are tasked with cleaning up the folders/account. They have over 550 categorized surveys that we are looking to filter/archive into different folders.

Is it possible to multiple select/multi move surveys into folders, or do we need to drag and drop each survey into a folder individually?

Thank you!
icon

Best answer by LaurenK 11 December 2019, 19:39

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11
I've not found a way to do this other than manually. Let me know if you figure something out!
Userlevel 7
Badge +13
Hi @GlobalLD ! Current functionality does not allow for you to move multiple surveys into a folder at once. If you have not yet already done so, we'd recommend first searching to see if this idea has already been posted in the Product Ideas category. If you find an idea similar to yours, be sure to comment your use case and upvote the idea. If you cannot find an idea similar to yours, we recommend creating a new idea and posting it in Product Ideas!
Userlevel 4
Badge +4
I've stumbled into a similar problem with batch editing library elements.
Badge +1

Related to this is an archived request to manage folders through the API: Manage projects and folders via API
https://community.qualtrics.com/XMcommunity/discussion/6496/manage-projects-and-folders-via-api#latest
This function needs implemented in the API to function in the GUI.

Leave a Reply