Same survey questions but different scripts for conjoint | XM Community
Solved

Same survey questions but different scripts for conjoint

• 15 January 2020
  • 4 replies

Hello!
Please I need help! I am conducting a study using a conjoint analysis: I need the same survey & conjoint questions for different samples (exactly three), the only change will be in the conjoint's script which means I will have same conjoint questions but with different introduction (three scripts for the same set of questions). How can I set that? Is there a specific option? Or I will need to create new questionnaires as new projects and include the different script for each one?
icon

Best answer by MattBroffman_Orlando 15 January 2020, 20:29

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +4

If you want to display three different intro blocks depending on the user on the same conjoint, then you can create three blocks above the conjoint and use branching logic in the survey flow to show each block based on embedded data (Panel ID or you could add an attribute to the contact that will dictate which intro they will see).
If you are trying to display a different question for the conjoint that would be different, let me know.

Yes it is exactly what I am looking for! THANK YOU! Can you please explain me more how I can do that? I just created my three blocks above my conjoint.
Userlevel 4
Badge +4
You need to decide what you are using to dictate the logic flow - you can either add embedded data to your contact list if you are emailing your distribution or you can add embedded data to the URL you are sending

You'll then need to add an embedded data element to your survey.

Then you need to add branching logic in the survey flow based on the embedded data.
I understand now! The thing is that I don't have my respondent list, the survey will be handled by a marketing company, and I will need to divide the sample into three equal parts so that each part will have one specific script. So should I wait until I have a list of respondents and do that through QUALTRICS? or I will need to specify that with the marketing company?
Thank you so much for your help!

Leave a Reply