change of Brand administrator? | XM Community
Solved

change of Brand administrator?

• 23 January 2020
  • 4 replies

I want to change the brand administrator as the one we have nolonger works at our institution, and we need to restore mistakenly deleted surveys
icon

Best answer by LaurenK 23 January 2020, 22:09

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +13
Hey @Unica! If you have not yet already, we'd recommend reaching out to your Account Executive, or if you do not know your Account Executive, please reach out to our Support team, as they are best equipped to handle this request!

hey LaurenK
I have tried emailing, I have tried contacting support still have not resolved the problem, there is a new brand administrators who handles the licenses however on the qualitrics account it has not been upgraded and this makes it hard to be able to manage out surveys could you please assist.

we are based in South Africa and I have tried also finding a number to call but nothing, could you please provide a contact person who will be able to assist, we have no access to the administration account.

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi Unica! We'd recommend following up on the email ticket you have with the Support team so it may reopen and support can resume assisting you!

Leave a Reply