Qualtrics allows you to integrate with many different software. As a Brand Administrator, you can manage settings that determine what accounts the entire brand should be linked to when they use these extensions.
Installing Third Party Extensions
If you’ve been given access to a third party extension, you need to install the extension before you can use it.
- Navigate to the Extensions tab.
- Next to the extension, click Install. Extensions that have not yet been installed will be grayed-out.
- Click Install.
Uninstalling & Removing Third Party Extensions
If needed, you can uninstall and remove third party extensions from your Qualtrics license. When uninstalling an extension, you revoke any access to that extension for all users in your license.
- Go to Admin.
- Navigate to Extensions.
- Click the extension you’d like to uninstall.
- Under Extension Settings, click Uninstall.
Qtip: If the extension does not have the option to uninstall it, then it is a first party extension. You cannot uninstall first party extensions.
- Check the box to confirm you’d like to uninstall this extension.
- Click Uninstall.
- After uninstalling an extension, click Remove next to it to remove it from your Qualtrics license altogether.
- Confirm you’d like to remove the extension by clicking Remove.
Adding an Account
- Click Add Account.
- Name the account. This doesn’t have to be your username or email address, but a way you can identify the account to other members of your brand.
- Click Connect Account.
- Click Continue as [Name].
Qtip: If the wrong account displays, choose Log into another account instead.
- Follow any additional steps you need to complete the extension all the way to the end.
Qtip: See the Facebook Messenger Extension support page for instructions on completing this setup.
- Make sure you click Ok.
If the account connection has been successful, you’ll be sent back to Qualtrics and see the account added on the extension’s page.
Determining Who Can Use an Extension Account
After adding an account, you can choose which users in your license can use the account. You can also give other Brand Administrators ownership access over an account, which allows them to remove the account and determine what users have access to the account.
Adding Account Access
- Click Manage Access next to the account you want to grant users access to.
- Choose whether you’d like to add Owners or Users, which determines the level of access.
Your options include:
- Owner: Allows the user to use the account in extensions, delete the account from the brand, and control which users have access to the extension account. Only Brand Administrators can be listed as owners.
- User: Allows the user to use the account in extensions.
- Click Add owners / Add users.
- Use the search bar to search for users. You can add multiple users at a time.
- If you need to remove a user, click Remove next to the user.
- Click Add owners / Add users.
Managing Account Access
Users with access to the account will be listed in a table in the Manage Access page. As an owner for an extension, you can manage account access through the following:
- Use the search bar to search for a specific user in the table.
- Use the dropdown menu to change permission from Owner to User or vice versa.
Qtip: The user who added the account originally will be listed as the Creator. You cannot change their permissions or remove the creator from the account.
- To remove a user, click the trash can icon next to the user.
Deleting an Account
You can remove an account so that members of your Qualtrics brand are no longer able to integrate with it.
- Select the account you want to disconnect from your Qualtrics brand.
- Click Delete Selected.