AIRLINE EXPERIENCE MANAGEMENT
Watch your brand soar with breakthrough experiences
With the world’s first Experience Management Platform™, you can use real-time data, insights, and AI-powered recommendations to close customer and employee experience gaps and deliver breakthrough results.
The sky’s the limit with Qualtrics
Qualtrics Experience Management helps the world’s leading airlines rise above the competition by unlocking insights hidden deep in experience and operational data.
With real-time data and AI-powered recommendations, airlines and aerospace companies can identify, design, and optimise world-class experiences in the moments that matter most.
Exceed expectations at every leg of the journey
From booking to arrival and everything in between, give passengers an experience they’ll never forget, and keep them coming back for more.
With Customer XM™ you can see the complete picture, identifying the moments that matter most to your customers so you can deliver breakthrough experiences.
Every team, from your booking agents to your contact center and cabin crew, will have the insights and tools to step in and deliver world-class experiences to your customers.
4 benefits of CustomerXM
- Automate feedback at key moments in the journey, from website intercepts in the booking funnel to post-flight feedback
- Real-time, closed-loop feedback empowers your teams to take immediate action
- Engage passengers on their terms, with in-app, website, SMS, IVR, and other channels
- Track customer satisfaction in real time and identify the actions that will have the biggest impact on the experience
Every engagement matters
Whether it’s at check-in or the post-flight survey, dynamic data collection tools help you monitor and optimise the experience at every touchpoint and on every channel.
One view of everything
See every interaction customers have had with you over their lifetime, identify their preferences, and deliver personalised experiences that make you their number one choice for air travel.
Ready for takeoff
Certified XM Solutions are ready to use straight out of the box, from expert-designed content to best-in-class workflow and automated programs. So you can start delivering breakthrough experiences as soon as your CX program lifts off.
Deliver a first-class employee experience
Give every employee in the airline the power to improve the experience for their teams. With a digital open door, you’ll be able to gather feedback at scale and understand what matters to every employee, from pilots to flight attendants, from baggage handlers to aircraft mechanics. Managers at every level can optimise the experience for their teams and track their improvements.
4 benefits of EmployeeXM
- Understand the key drivers of engagement, productivity, and more
- Optimise your recruiting, onboarding, training, and exit programs
- Enable managers throughout the organisation to improve the experience for their teams
- See how your HR initiatives impact your most important business metrics
One team, one platform
Manage and view employee data for your entire workforce on a single platform, from frontline to back office staff. Capture feedback on employees’ terms through SMS, email, and online.
Employee 360s, engagement surveys, ad-hoc research and exit insights identify the employee moments that matter, areas for improvement, and what employees value most.
Monitor how investments in your employee experience directly impact customer outcomes so you can optimise programs, identify priority areas, and allocate resources to have the biggest impact on the bottom line.
Optimise the complete flight experience
From your booking site to your baggage policies and your in-flight entertainment, understand how customers perceive your products and pinpoint areas for improvement that will increase average spend, attract new customers and keep them coming back for more.
Qualtrics PX™ makes product decisions simple with easy-to-use tools that use customer feedback at every stage of the product development cycle to automatically show you what you need to do to create products and services your customers will love.
4 benefits of ProductXM
- Design new products and services based on real-time customer feedback
- Identify and act upon common pain points impacting bookings and loyalty
- Benchmark offerings against competitors, and test the impact of changes to your services before you make them
- Automatically see the best combination of features and services to drive the greatest impact on your bottom line
Uncover the next product breakthrough
Turn real-time feedback on proposed changes to products and services into breakthrough insights. The product testing simulator lets you model new packages and see the impact on everything from satisfaction to revenue before you invest in them.
Feedback from all directions
From product surveys to suggestion boxes and even call transcripts, never miss an opportunity to grab customers’ experience data and feed it into your product roadmap.
Go to market faster
Launch new services, products, and pricing points ahead of the competition by analysing real-time data from users and sharing insights instantly across your entire business.
Experiences that make your brand soar
Passengers remember much more than the price they paid. Brand awareness and advocacy is critical to long-lasting success.
Qualtrics Brand XM™ puts you in full control of the brand experience. It brings together all your brand’s vital signs into a single, easy-to-manage place so that you can make breakthrough decisions in the moments that matter.
4 benefits of BrandXM
- Monitor corporate and competitive brand perception and key market shifts to capitalise on emerging opportunities
- Customised brand studies allow you to understand why customers choose you
- Drive brand consistency across the complete channel mix with online and offline feedback
- Enable your entire workforce to drive action with easy-to-use and pre-configured surveys and dashboards
Become an icon
Automatically identify and prioritise your key drivers of brand experience, from price, product, support, service quality, and much more.
Measure brand growth
Combine experience and operational data to seamlessly and rapidly monitor the impact of your brand strategy on the organisation’s core KPIs.
Test products and services with targeted customer segments to understand what does and doesn’t work so that you can optimise before taking them to the entire market.