Re-entering survey from pre-submission Response Summary page in a survey with a Table of Contents | XM Community
Solved

Re-entering survey from pre-submission Response Summary page in a survey with a Table of Contents

• 23 March 2020
  • 1 reply

Badge +1
I am looking to include a Table of Contents, as well as a pre-submission Response Summary to the survey that I am working on. Importantly, I would like for the user to be able to re-gain access into the survey once they have entered the Response Summary page. However, it seems that including a ToC makes the 'Back' button on the RS page disappear, therefore leaving users on the Response Summary page without the ability to regain access to the survey to edit / add to their responses. It may not be the ToC actually causing this, but I was told that this was the most likely culprit.

Has anyone found a way to have both a ToC AND a pre-submission Response Summary with a suctioning "Back" button? Or if it is indeed impossible to have this, an explanation as to why this is not feasible would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
icon

Best answer by LaurenK 5 November 2020, 16:13

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi LeoNutter53! We wanted to let you know that there is currently no way to have a ToC, a pre submission Response Summary, and a back button once you get to the Response Summary page. We are not able to add End of Survey Elements under a ToC element in the Survey Flow. Check out this page that covers the back button options, and this page that covers ToC feature compatibilities! If you have any follow up questions, your best bet would be to reach out to our wonderful Support team! 😀

Leave a Reply