QUALTRICS FOR K-12 EDUCATION
Understand and improve every K-12 education experience
Serve students with unmatched care. Build high-performing faculty and staff teams. And have the insights you need to make the best decisions for your school.
Loved by educators. Trusted by more than half
of the top 50 K-12 school districts.
More Experience Management solutions for K-12
XM FOR Families, Students, and Alumni
Continuously improve the primary school experience
Qualtrics XM helps schools measure satisfaction levels, identify areas of concern, and strengthen alumni relations. Ultimately, it allows schools to enhance the overall educational experience and tailor their offerings to meet the needs and expectations of their greatest stakeholder – K-12 students. With Qualtrics, expect:
- Research-backed survey question library
- Easy to use, drag and drop designs
- Customization and personalization for unique needs and goals
- Role-based dashboards
- Scaled case management & ticketing systems
XM FOR Faculty and Staff
Keep your best people, and attract new ones
Stay ahead of the evolving needs of your teachers and build an environment that not only supports them, but also boosts retention and attracts future talent for generations to come. With Qualtrics, expect:
- Pre-built surveys to measure every points along the employee journey
- Research-backed question bank for employee experiences, such as onboarding and exit
- 360 survey template for school and district leaders
XM FOR School Research and Innovation
Make informed decisions every time
Understand what’s important to your students and faculty with powerful research tools that provide the insights needed to enhance educational practices, improve overall school performance and more. With Qualtrics, expect:
- Pre-built and digitized forms for every situation
- Classroom walkthroughs and observation survey options
- Employee feedback and development programs
- Event and program evaluations
- Parent Feedback Management
Customer Success Stories
Omaha Public Schools + Qualtrics
See how Omaha Public Schools, a district with 52,000 students, 100+ locations, and 20,000 students who speak 100+ languages, has utilized Qualtrics for 7+ years for areas such as attendance automation, parental engagement, and teacher shortage.
Customer Success Stories
Spokane Public Schools + Qualtrics
See how Spokane Public Schools, a district with 30,000 students and 50+ locations and programs, utilizes Qualtrics for 360 surveys for students and teachers as well as leadership feedback loops for district and building leaders.
Safe, secure, and
certified for the education industry
- Keep your data safe and secure on the enterprise-grade Qualtrics platform, and have complete trust with tight privacy, monitoring, and data access controls.
- We’re FedRAMP certified, so you can rest assured the XM Platform gives you all the tools you need to manage FERPA compliance.
Ready to see how Qualtrics can improve your K-12 institution experience?
XM for K-12 Education FAQs
- Student Experience: Amplify the student voice to identify areas for school improvement
- Family Experience: Engage parents and families to drive student enrollment and retention
- Faculty & Staff Experience: Attract, engage, and retain employees to drive student success
- Community Experience: Harness community and stakeholder engagement to inform and improve school programs
This is achieved through two key product packages:
- XM for Students and Alumni: Understand and improve the experience of their students
- XM for Faculty and Staff: Enable your people leader to measure and enhance faculty and staff experience and increase their intent to stay
- Parent feedback: Schools often collect feedback from parents about their satisfaction with various aspects of the school, such as communication, curriculum, extracurricular activities, and overall experience
- Student feedback: These surveys gather information on topics such as student engagement, classroom experiences, social-emotional wellbeing, bullying incidents, student interests, and post-school plans
- Program evaluation: Qualtrics is often utilized to evaluate the effectiveness of specific programs or interventions, such as the Police Department (PD), English as a Second Language (ESL), Guidance and counseling, and before and after-school programs