EXPERIENCE MANAGEMENT TRENDS
2023: the year business needs to be more human
THURSDAY 2 MARCH 2023 // 9.00AM CET // Wereldmuseum, Rotterdam
In tough times, it’s tempting to batten down the hatches and wait for better times. But it’s the brands that go against the grain that’ll really thrive. Those that prioritise empathy over pure efficiency; personalisation over a one-size-fits-all approach; listening and learning, over “doing it the way we’ve always done it”. In this session, discover what consumers and employees want to see from you in 2023, based on our groundbreaking study of 60,000+ people around the world.
At this event you’ll:
- Get an exclusive look at our 2023 customer and employee trends, based on a global study of 60,000+ people and local insights from the Netherlands and Belgium
- Discover what consumers and employees want to see as you put together your plans for success in 2023
- Turn theory into practice with CrossXM, a new way to identify ways to drive up both customer and experience in tandem.
- Hear how leading brands are thinking about 2023 and the things their employees and consumers expect from them.
- Join our XM Institute for practical tips on increasing your empathy towards consumers and employees, even as the world changes around you and you face your own challenges as a business leader.
2 March 2023
9.00am – 1.00pm
3016 DM Rotterdam,