Qualtrics + Seth Godin: Marketing in a new world
React, respond, or initiate? Marketing in a new world
Join the world-famous Seth Godin for an exclusive Qualtrics webinar to learn the critical role brand, marketing, and customer experience leaders will play in helping their company through today’s challenging and uncertain markets, and driving continued success on the other side.
The rate of change experienced over the last few months has been faster than any of us ever anticipated. Long-standing business processes changed overnight, industries reshifted their priorities, and consumer behaviours adapted to new external environments.
For brands this period of change and uncertainty presents a number of dilemmas: how should you react - if at all - and how should you adjust your brand experience to cut through and move forward?
What you will learn from Seth Godin in this webinar:
- How to identify and remain focused on the issues impacting your brand in a time of crisis
- Best-practice for positioning your marketing efforts for lasting success
- Why brands will benefit from demonstrating strong leadership
- How to rapidly reprioritise efforts to align with changing business needs
- New approaches and tactics to cut through rapidly changing consumer behaviours
Seth Godin is the author of 19 books that have been bestsellers around the world and been translated into more than 35 languages. He’s also the founder of the altMBA and The Marketing Seminar, online workshops that have transformed the work of thousands of people. He writes about the post-industrial revolution, the way ideas spread, marketing, quitting, leadership and most of all, changing everything. You might be familiar with his books Linchpin, Tribes, The Dip and Purple Cow. His latest book, This Is Marketing, was an instant bestseller around the world.