Join us at Qualtrics Headquarters on December 5 for Ember 2019, a half-day summit to discuss strategies for closing diversity and inclusion (D&I) experience gaps, fostering cultures of belonging, and building strong, experience-focused organizations. You’ll leave knowing how to:
- Spark awareness by increasing individual and organizational understanding of diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging
- Ignite action by clearly identifying the moments that matter, determining metrics to measure progress, and creating innovative programs that solve for D&I challenges
Moderated by Dr. Mandy Wheadon // Senior Learning & Development Specialist at Qualtrics
- Dr. Belinda Otukolo Saltiban // Chief Diversity and Inclusion Officer at UVU
- Kimberly Wittman // VP of Talent Acquisition and HR Partner-Corporate at Vivint Smart Home
- Nate Quigley // CEO of Chatbooks
- Alexis Lopez // Manager of People Analytics at Qualtrics
- Preston Hilburn // Programs Director at Equality Utah
333 W River Park Dr
Event parking is at 191 W River Park Dr, Provo, UT 84604. There will be a short, well-marked walk to the Qualtrics building. Please contact us if you have mobility concerns and need closer parking.
For questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you to our partners