- Drive demand with products and services tailored to specific customer segments
- Improve your marketing campaigns by targeting the right customers with the right messages
- Grow your revenue and profitability with a detailed understanding of how much customers are willing to pay
Price products for maximum profitability
Streamlined Van Westendorp pricing studies
- At what price would you begin to think the product is so inexpensive that you would begin to question the quality?
- At what price would you think the product is a bargain?
- At what price would you think the product is getting expensive, but you might consider it?
- At what price would you think the product is too expensive?
Powerful Gabor Granger pricing studies
Gabor Granger studies, while simple for the respondent can be complex to program. Leverage Qualtrics’ powerful capabilities and advanced logic to measure price elasticity. Learn your market’s price tolerances and generate demand and revenue curves to find the revenue-maximizing price.
Complex conjoint price-optimization studies with a few clicks
Traditional conjoint analysis required sophisticated statistical chops and survey expertise. Those days are in the past. With just a few clicks, compare product features or services to understand what matters the most to your customers.
Customer insights at your fingertips
Simulate real-world pricing scenarios by targeting the right audience. Target typical consumers or any desired B2B/B2C customer base. If you don’t have a panel of respondents, Qualtrics can find them for you — whether you need general population data or niche results.
What is pricing research?Learn about pricing research studies
Pricing studies help discover what customers are willing to pay for a product or a service, and by doing so, uncover the optimal price point to maximize profit, revenue, or market share. Pricing research also determines how an organization can increase revenue and profit margins by increasing or decreasing prices.