- Drive demand with products and services tailored to specific customer segments
- Improve your marketing campaigns by targeting the right customers with the right messages
- Grow your revenue and profitability with a detailed understanding of how much customers are willing to pay
Price products for maximum profitability
Streamlined Van Westendorp pricing studies
Use Qualtrics to effortlessly generate your optimal price ranges leveraging the Van Westendorp Price Sensitivity Meter. Ask the four primary Van Westendorp questions:
- At what price would you begin to think the product is so inexpensive that you would begin to question the quality and not consider it?
- At what price would you think the product is a bargain – a great buy for the money?
- At what price would you think the product is getting expensive, but you might consider it?
- At what price would you think the product is too expensive to consider?
Use your data to easily generate acceptable ranges and find the optimal price point.
Powerful Gabor Granger Pricing Studies
Gabor Granger studies, while simple for the respondent can be complex to program. Leverage Qualtrics’ powerful capabilities and advanced logic to measure price elasticity. Learn your market’s price tolerances and generate demand and revenue curves to find the revenue-maximizing price.
Complex conjoint price-optimization studies with a few clicks
Traditional conjoint analysis required sophisticated statistical chops and survey expertise. Those days are in the past. With just a few clicks, compare product features or services to understand what matters the most to your customers.
Insights from every segment
Get fast, high-quality responses to help build your customer segments. Simply put together your wish list of customer attributes and we’ll do the rest. Go as broad or granular as you want — from the general population down to high-income, retired car enthusiasts. We can find any respondents you need.
What is pricing research?Learn about pricing research studies
Pricing studies help discover what customers are willing to pay for a product or a service, and by doing so, uncover the optimal price point to maximize profit, revenue, or market share. Pricing research also determines how an organization can increase revenue and profit margins by increasing or decreasing prices.