Over 11K brands and 99 of the top 100
business schools use Qualtrics
Tailoring products and marketing to your customers is a powerful way to grow your brand and your profits. With market segmentation software from Qualtrics, you’ll know exactly what works (and what doesn’t) for every customer segment, no matter how complex.
- Drive demand with products and services tailored to specific customer segments
- Improve your marketing campaigns by targeting the right customers with the right messages
- Grow your revenue and profitability with a detailed understanding of how much customers are willing to pay
Price products for maximum profitability
Single platform for pricing research
Consolidate all of your pricing research on a single platform. Run data-driven pricing studies like Van Westendorp price sensitivity meter, Gabor-Granger analysis, and powerful conjoint optimization projects – all via the same platform. Compare price ranges from different studies to launch your product with the optimal price.
Powerful survey design
Pricing studies require rigorous survey design and complex logic and data visualization. Qualtrics makes it easy to program sophisticated studies like Gabor-Granger or conjoint analysis. Visualize key results like demand curves or price elasticity for optimum pricing.
Complex conjoint studies made simple
Conjoint analysis used to require a specialized degree, but no longer. With a few clicks, Qualtrics XM Solutions helps you find the product features your respondents will love, set the optimal price point, and know which tradeoffs are your best bets.
Find your perfect price with Qualtrics ProductXM™
Streamlined Van Westendorp pricing studies
- At what price would you begin to think the product is so inexpensive that you would begin to question the quality?
- At what price would you think the product is a bargain?
- At what price would you think the product is getting expensive, but you might consider it?
- At what price would you think the product is too expensive?
Powerful Gabor Granger pricing studies
Gabor Granger studies, while simple for the respondent can be complex to program. Leverage Qualtrics’ powerful capabilities and advanced logic to measure price elasticity. Learn your market’s price tolerances and generate demand and revenue curves to find the revenue-maximizing price.
Complex conjoint price-optimization studies with a few clicks
Traditional conjoint analysis required sophisticated statistical chops and survey expertise. Those days are in the past. With just a few clicks, compare product features or services to understand what matters the most to your customers.
Customer insights at your fingertips
Simulate real-world pricing scenarios by targeting the right audience. Target typical consumers or any desired B2B/B2C customer base. If you don’t have a panel of respondents, Qualtrics can find them for you — whether you need general population data or niche results.