Modernize your patient experience program and manage regulatory requirements with a single platform
We’re launching two patient experience solutions and built-in benchmarks to help healthcare providers shift to modern patient experience management.
Traditional patient experience programs are inflexible, retrospective, and tedious to manage. Leading health systems realize that improving patient experiences is the key to gaining market share and ensuring patient loyalty - and in order to do that, they need to shift to modern patient experience management.
Health systems can benefit greatly by supplementing regulatory programs with a real-time approach to patient experience. By managing regulatory compliance and experience management programs in a single, modern platform, you can deliver differentiated experiences across the entire patient journey, driving better outcomes and satisfaction for patients, their families, and your employees. But how?
That’s where we come in.
Now you can input data from CAHPS surveys into the Qualtrics platform and supplement it with real-time insights gathered by administering non-CAHPS patient experience surveys. The result: a 360-degree view of your patients that provides the strategic foundation that enables you to design better experiences. And best of all, you’ll be able to make your experience program more actionable and outcomes-focused – and expand it based on your organization’s size and needs.
Introducing Qualtrics CAHPS Solutions, Site of Care Solutions, and Benchmarking
Our CAHPS Solutions, Site of Care Solutions, and Benchmarking are built directly into our products to accelerate time to value and ensure programs are set up to drive patient outcomes.
As an official HCAHPS-approved vendor, we can be your long-term partner for your CAHPS needs. Additionally, with Site of Care Solutions including built-in benchmarks for acute care, medical practice, ambulatory surgery, and outpatient care, you have access to real-time, post-care feedback and can quickly determine where you rank in the market across critical service areas.
Access all your data – operational, patient, and employee experience, CAHPS results, and more – from the most comprehensive platform for strategic experience management (XM)
What do CAHPS Solutions and Site of Care Solutions with built-in benchmarking do?
Qualtrics CAHPS Solutions puts your current patient feedback into action by:
- Enabling convenient analysis of CAHPS data alongside real-time patient experience data with highly customizable role-, location- or service line-focused dashboards
- Helping you to ask pointed questions in real-time to identify, understand, and make improvements – directly impacting your score and star ratings
- Maintaining what you need for organizational goals, Magnet designation, and regulatory requirements, while setting a strategic foundation to deliver better patient experiences
- Being your partner for your HCAHPS needs as an official CAHPS-approved vendor
Qualtrics Site of Care Solutions accelerate the success of your patient experience program by empowering your frontline with information to take action:
- Capturing real-time post-care feedback across critical service areas such as acute care, medical practice, ambulatory surgery, and outpatient care
- Enabling a holistic view of your patient feedback, including in journey views, in one platform across service lines, sites of care, and locations
- Putting insights into action by highlighting key focus areas to improve patient outcomes and satisfaction, prioritized by size of estimated impact
- Moving beyond mail-based feedback with omnichannel distribution and methodology to collect real-time feedback based on patients’ preferences, wherever they are in their healthcare journey
Qualtrics Benchmarking enables you to always know where you stand in the market by:
- Getting real-time access to benchmarking data to easily segment, diving deeper to understand areas for improvement, and activating the right teams to improve patient outcomes
- Having one platform for all patient experience data to understand your ranking for each specialty, service line, and location
Turning measurement into action
Qualtrics benchmarking is rooted in a national database, with coverage across all 50 states, plus Washington, DC, and is inclusive of patient feedback from more than 500 hospitals. When added to your role-based dashboards, this benchmarking data provides valuable insights for organizational action-planning.
- Includes adult and pediatric patients across 12 sites of care
- Enables segmentation by geography, bed size, number of discharges, number of visits, service type, site of care, and facility type
- Covers ANCC-approved questions across nine patient satisfaction categories to support your Magnet journey, as well as additional key metrics such as NPS and Healthcare Experience Index (success, effort, emotion, and trust)
- Includes out-of-the-box dashboard reporting
Additional benchmarking options to support your patient experience goals
- Publicly reported HCAHPS: Get a point of comparison for a score that has minimal variability throughout the year.
- XM Institute Customer Ratings – Consumer NPS: Compare your overall performance and rate of improvement to leaders inside and outside of healthcare.
- XM Institute Consumer Ratings – Digital: Better understand how customers navigate a company’s digital presence and how that presence can be used to further organizational goals for conversion, acquisition, and retention.
Why use Qualtrics?
Your comprehensive solution for every patient experience that matters
Enable a culture of action by empowering you to listen to patients, staff, and providers on their terms, investigate the moments that matter, and act quickly to drive powerful outcomes across the entire patient journey. Our platform provides the one-stop-shop for regulatory compliance and modern experience management – giving you the confidence to make better decisions, create better experiences, and build lasting patient loyalty and trust.
March 20, 2023
Why the Forrester CFM Wave Doesn’t Tell the Whole Story About CX Vendors
February 20, 2023
Four key ways ANZ is unlocking the value of experience management
February 12, 2023