Your guide to talent development using 360 Feedback
New research shows the #1 reason people are looking for new job opportunities is a lack of professional development. Investing in your people’s skills is essential as you look to improve retention and hold on to your best people.
Download our best practices guide and see how 360 Feedback can help you at every level of the organization. Learn how to use it to identify emerging skills gaps, empower people to own their own development and stay ahead of the skills and behaviors your people need to be successful.
What you'll learn in this eBook
- How to help leaders and managers set clear development goals for their employees.
- How to evaluate which competencies are most critical to your organization.
- How to structure assessments to generate actionable feedback
- Tips for efficiently administrating 360 programs at scale
- How to help employees understand feedback
- How to identify development opportunities across the organization