X4 Experience Management Summit: News Summary
Last updated: March 8, 2023
Today Qualtrics kicked off the X4 Experience Management (XM) Summit – the world’s largest gathering of Experience Management professionals.
Qualtrics announced several new products to give experience management leaders the tools they need to understand and meet expectations of their customers and employees.
Below is a recap of what was announced today, with links to the full details:
- Innovations across the world’s #1 XM Platform empower every frontline employee and supercharge the digital frontline to deepen customer relationships
- New purpose-built solutions harness the power of Qualtrics AI with the world’s largest database of human sentiment to optimize experiences across the entire customer journey—from acquisition to engagement to support
- New Customer Journey Optimizer combines behavior, experience and operational data in Qualtrics Experience iD to help teams take action and remove friction across any frontline journey, accelerating revenue and reducing costs
- New Digital Experience Analytics identifies the meaning behind behavioral frustration signals so frontline digital teams can understand the ‘why’ behind digital behavior
- New Qualtrics Frontline Agent Coaching helps managers build stronger teams with automated coaching, so they can deliver better service experiences and drive down operational costs
- Qualtrics Frontline Team Assist captures and analyzes all of an agent’s calls, providing managers and agents a complete picture of their performance and more impactful feedback and training
- New capabilities in Qualtrics Manager Assist help leaders understand employee well-being and engagement in real time by analyzing anonymized, aggregated behavior data from workplace apps such as Slack and Google Calendar
- Continuous listening capabilities give people teams and managers real-time insights for employee engagement and wellbeing
- Only Qualtrics can bring together behavior, operational and experience data on a single platform to help managers and people teams see real-time insights about how employees are doing
- Qualtrics Research Hub helps companies maximize the ROI of past research when deciding things like what new products to develop or which markets to invest in
- New Qualitative Research features provide smarter, faster insights by combining quantitative and qualitative feedback onto one platform
- Qualtrics Real-time Brand Intelligence leverages the power of Qualtrics AI to provide 24/7 insights on how marketing activations are driving customer acquisition and engagement
- Despite increasing attention and efforts aimed at leveling the playing field at work, men consistently report having more positive employee experiences
- As organizations adapt to uncertainty, nearly 3/4 of HR and People leaders say senior executives have increased their focus on the employee experience
On Thursday, Qualtrics announced new partnerships and the recipients of the 2023 XM Breakthrough Artist awards.
- Qualtrics Experience iD and Twilio Segment Integration will allow organizations to deliver more personalized customer experiences by combining operational and experience customer data in a unified view
- New integrations bring industry-leading conversation intelligence, making agents more effective and allowing organizations to increase customer loyalty by closing the loop faster
- Qualtrics XM/OS and Merkury integration enables brands to identify, analyze, and act on customer data in the moment
- Experience leaders from world’s top brands – including Disney, Chipotle, and Delta – are using feedback, data, and analytics to build deeper relationships with their employees and customers and create breakthrough experiences in order to thrive in challenging times.