Write for Qualtrics - Guest Contributor Guidelines
Qualtrics is the pioneer and industry leader of the Experience Management (XM) movement. We help over 11,000+ brands deliver exceptional customer, product, brand and employee experiences with the #1 XM platform.
We’re in the business of delivering experience breakthroughs, with our blog being no different. With over 1,000,000 users to our blog each year, we take pride in delivering thought leadership and innovative ideas that help businesses deliver breakthrough experiences. We love when our community helps us deliver this message.
Please carefully read the following guidelines before submitting a piece to our editorial team.
The topics we cover
These are the topics the Qualtrics blog covers. If the subject of your content pitch does not relate to one of the following, we’re unlikely to consider it:
The 4 core pillars of Experience Management (XM):
- Customer Experience (CX)
- Employee Experience (EX)
- Brand Experience (BX)
- Product Experience (PX)
- Academic Experience
- Market Research Methods
- Experience Breakthroughs
What we look for in an article
With everything we do at Qualtrics, we strive for world-class. We expect the same from our guest contributors. We’re looking for the best content on the internet about a given subject. Something to edify readers and empower them to deliver breakthrough experiences. Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Advice from industry practitioners and experts
- Original takes and insights on the proposed topic
- Applicable to a global audience
- Specific statistics, examples and industry relevance
- Matches our tone (professional but friendly)
- Grammatically correct (AP, MLA, Chicago)
What we won't accept
If the subject of your content pitch falls into any of the following categories, it will not be considered:
- A specific topic that’s been well-covered on our blog before
- Unoriginal content that already exists elsewhere on the internet
- Overt promotion of another brand, event or speaker
- Thin content that provides little value to our readers
- Anything that comes across as a link building scheme
- Anything offensive, inaccurate, or overly critical of an individual or company
Successful guest post examples
If you feel that your idea matches the above criteria, please submit your pitch here.