Frontline Digital Product Terms of Service
These Frontline Digital Product Terms of Service (“Product Terms”), together with, as applicable, the Qualtrics Terms of Service located at https://www.qualtrics.com/terms-of-service/ or the master services agreement between Qualtrics, LLC (“Qualtrics”) and you (“Customer”), govern any order form, statement of work or service order between Qualtrics and Customer (“Order Form”) to the extent related to the purchase of Frontline Digital products. All capitalized terms not defined herein will have the meanings set forth at https://www.qualtrics.com/terms-of-service/ Modifications to these terms. Qualtrics may modify these Product Terms at any time by posting a revised version on this website (https://www.qualtrics.com/frontlinedigital-terms/“) or otherwise providing notice to Customer. By continuing to use the Cloud Service after the effective date of any modifications to these Product Terms, Customer agrees to be bound by the modified terms.
- A “Creative” is the design of the feedback invitation that will display on your website or app. For example, Creatives that pop up for a website visitor in an active manner, or a feedback button always available on the side of the page.
- An “Intercept” is used to set the conditions that determine how you want your feedback invitation to display on your site. Each Intercept will contain specific conditions under which the Creative should appear and where the visitor should be redirected if they click the Creative.
- A “Project” is a single method by which you organize your digital insights and is most commonly used for differentiating between different websites/apps you may be implementing an Intercept on. For example, if you have more than one team/department in your organization using Frontline Digital, it is a good idea to use a different Project for each team (marketing, HR, etc). Every Project can contain more than one Creative.
- PRODUCT DESCRIPTION AND TERMS
- Each full purchase of Frontline Digital entitles Customer to 50 Projects.
- Each Project can contain up to 100 Intercepts.
- Each Session recording will be deleted from the Cloud Service 6 months from the date of that Session. Session metadata (e.g. rage clicks, sessionID, etc) will be retained for 12 months from the date of that Session.
- Qualtrics may, at its discretion and for the purposes of limiting material harm to the Cloud Services, limit the recording of Sessions if there are greater than 5000 active Sessions recording concurrently within a single instance of Frontline Digital.
- Any historical Sessions imported by Customer will consume the equivalent number of Sessions.