Statistical Analysis Software
Run powerful statistical
analysis in no time with
Whether you’re comfortable with regression analysis or just graduating from pivot tables, uncover meaningful insights in data, identify hidden trends, and produce impactful results in a fraction of the time of traditional tools.
Run powerful correlations, regressions, pivot tables, cluster analysis and more. All with the click of a button.
Stats iQ automatically chooses the right statistical test and data visualization — then translates the results into plain language that anyone can understand and put into action.
You’ll always be told exactly why it chose a specific statistical test too, so you can be confident in the methodology.
With industry best-practice Relative Importance Analysis built into Stats iQ, Regression is now even more powerful and intuitive than ever.
- Clearly quantifies experience drivers.
- Visualizes and translates results into plain language, making
them easy to interpret.
- Automatically selects and applies the most appropriate
- Identifies problems with your statistical model, then provides
No more fussing with
- Data from your research studies and feedback surveys are pulled in seamlessly.
- Stats iQ automatically understands the structure of your imported datasets, so you can get to work right away.
Unmatched statistical analysis
One-of-a-kind and exclusive to Stats iQ, our new and powerful R integration enables you to run virtually any type of advanced data analysis — including cluster, factor and reliability — from within the Qualtrics platform.
- Avoid the hassle of exporting data
- Bring in existing R scripts to refine your analyses
- Leverage a pool of more than 100 R packages
Go beyond answers and
get valuable insights with
Stats iQ + Text iQ
- Fully integrated with Text iQ - you can even run stats on key
topics and sentiments captured in open text feedback.
- Add Text iQ topics as variables to build your statistical models.
- Uncover richer insights from key topics and sentiment in your data