QUALTRICS ADVANCED DATA PROCESSING
Advanced data processing features to help you get the right insights, faster.
THE RIGHT INSIGHTS START WITH THE RIGHT PEOPLE
Imagine you work for an airline and you want to know the average NPS score across all passenger segments. Unfortunately, passengers in coach have a higher survey response rate than first-class passengers. You want to report an accurate measurement of overall customer satisfaction, so you need to be sure that the voices of customers in each passenger segment are represented proportionally. With Qualtrics response weighting you can quickly and easily weigh responses to give you your desired response distribution.
Give Qualtrics your desired respondent profile and Qualtrics Response Weighting ensures that your aggregate metrics always reflect that ideal profile by automatically adjusting weights as new responses are received. Say goodbye to exporting data and applying weights manually and say hello to on-the-fly response weighting.
- Configure up to three weighting variables
- Support for 30+ values per variable
- Weight on multiple choice or multi-answer survey questions or embedded data variables
- Interlocked response weighting for non-overlapping variables
- Raked weighting (IPF, RIM) for when you need to weight on 2 variables but don’t know the proportion of populations of the interlocked characteristics
- View table of applied weights
- Easily report on weighted metrics in Qualtrics reporting
PUT AN END TO EXPORTING YOUR DATA
With Qualtrics Response Editing, there’s no faster, more convenient way to prepare your data to help you get to the right insights, faster. Our interface enables you to edit responses–whether a single response or multiple responses at once–directly in the platform without having to retake the entire survey. This can save you hours and days and helps you manage complex data cleanup and preparation with ease.
- Quickly batch edit multiple responses
- Scrub PII from survey data
- Add or modify survey fields on the fly
- Edit responses directly in the platform without retaking the survey
- No data exports required