Employee Suggestion Box
Gather anonymous data to help address concerns and improve the employee experience in your organization.
Employee experience data can be a vital source of insights into how and where you need to improve. But staff may be reluctant to voice honest feedback directly to management, especially when it’s negative. A virtual suggestion box provides a channel for team members to open up in confidence.
Providing a virtual suggestion box rather than a physical one has several benefits. It allows staff access at any time and from any location. It also means you’ll receive the feedback in real-time and can act promptly to intervene, and in some cases preempt problems before they happen.
A preformatted suggestion box survey template gives you the basis for high-quality actionable data that gets to the heart of staff concerns.
- Gather employee experience data on a continual basis
- Communicate to staff that their views are valued and will be acted on
- Evaluate, visualize and analyze data to get actionable insights using Qualtrics tools
- Monitor and track trends in employee experiences over time using like-for-like data
- A more robust communication channel between front-line staff and leadership
- EX data in a consistent format that allows ongoing analysis and improvement
- A better employee experience, which in turn drives positive business outcomes
Three Easy Steps
- Sign up for a free account
- Select and customize the survey template
- Distribute your survey and begin analyzing results
What You Get
An expert-built survey template preloaded with the right questions to help you save time and get results faster.
- Ph.D. designed methodology
- Prebuilt logic and survey structure
- Automated workflow
Access to Dozens of Templates
Creating a Qualtrics account instantly gives you access to 50+ survey templates that you can begin distributing right away.
We make it easy to do things like:
Available with a Free Qualtrics Survey Account
Not a Qualtrics XM Customer?
Qualtrics Experience Management Platform™ is used by the world’s most iconic brands to
optimize the four core experiences of business.