2019’s top four market research conferences in Europe
The world of market research is undergoing a radical transformation. From artificial intelligence and machine learning, to the proliferation of new data sources, the role of a market researcher is very different to what it was 5 years ago. With the research landscape always changing, many people head to conferences to stay up to speed with new technology, understand the latest trends, and connect with peers facing similar challenges.
Here’s our round-up of 4 of the best conferences across Europe in 2019.
Dates & locations:
- London – April 17
- Munich – May 15
- Stockholm – May 28
- Milan – June TBC
- Madrid – June TBC
- Amsterdam – June 4
- Paris – June TBC
Who should go: Everyone in the experience management industry, regardless of position or rank. If your focus is market research, there’ll be specific sessions for you.
Description: For 2019, we’re taking the X4 show on tour. You’ll get speakers from some of the world’s biggest brands, a chance to network with other XM pioneers and join expert-led masterclasses to hone your skills.
Top speakers in London:
- Stan Sthanunathan, EVP Consumer Insights // Unilever
- Kristin Arnold, UX Research Director // Google
- Kate Clarke, Head of Insight // News UK
We’ll be announcing agendas for our other X4 On Tour events very soon.
Date: November 19-20
Who should attend: Data and analytics leaders, looking to monetize new innovations, improve CX and transform how their organizations work.
Description: The event is focused on the future of data and agile analytics, and how organizations can create a culture of data-led decision-making.
- Jorgen Heizenberg, Research Dir. & Conference Chair // Gartner
- Carlie Idoine, Research Director // Gartner
Date: June 17-19
Who should attend: Researchers interested in mobile technology and innovation.
Description: The MRMW is the world’s biggest conference focused on mobile and high-tech marketing research. If you’re interested in how you’ll be gathering insights in the future, this is the conference for you.
- Jasmeet Sethi, Head of Ericsson ConsumerLab // Ericsson
- Estefanía Yagüez, Director of Market Research & Data Analytics // L’Oréal
- Matthew Roberts, Global Research Director // Formula 1
Date: February 28
Who should attend: Those interested in the relationship between data science and market research.
Description: This conference will focus on “new paradigms, techniques and skills” that are essential for market researchers to succeed.
- Alberto Ferreira, UX Research Lead // Travel Republic
- Casey Scott-Songin, Senior Manager Data & Insight // National Gallery
- Aji Ghose, Head of Research & Analytics // Sky
Join other market research leaders at an X4 On Tour event