XM Solution Guided Program
Employee Symptom Check & Contact Tracing
As organizations navigate the COVID-19 pandemic they need fast, flexible, and automated symptom checking and contact tracing systems in place to protect the safety of their employees.
Expert-built content, dashboards, and workflows built in accordance with CDC guidelines available from Qualtrics team of physicians and XM scientists
The Qualtrics Workforce Symptom Check empowers organizations to minimize risks of employees returning to work on-site through daily digital assessments. These assessments ask employees to certify their own health and qualification to be on-site, while giving HR leaders, COVID-19 task forces, and other key leaders visibility into hot spots or at-risk locations where COVID-19 spread could become an issue.
The Qualtrics Workforce Contact Tracing solution provides a simple yet powerful way to identify COVID-19 positive employees, ask them to indicate where they’re been on-site, and with whom they’ve interacted, and then automatically alerts the right people to respond with proper safety protocols.
- Automate daily and location-based health checks and contact tracing with automated communications/alerts to your employees, integrations with existing systems like Slack, your HRIS, SMS, and email, as well as pre-built integrations with talent development tools, time management solutions, analytics, and communication and ticketing tools.
- Flex your program to meet changing research and needs: while other systems lock you into one contact tracing method or provide a set of sympto, assessments that become obsolete as researchers learn more about the COVID-19 pandemic, Qualtrics offers you a research-backed starting point and allows you to pivot and tweak your program to meet the unique needs of your employees, certain regions, varying regulations, and changing circumstances, etc.
- Leverage a secure, trusted enterprise-grade platform: Qualtrics is the only experience management platform that is Health Information Trust Alliance (HITRUST) certified, enabling you to comply with HIPAA requirements. We keep your employee experience data safe with a Defense-in-Depth approach to security and industry-leading data privacy, employee anonymity controls, and data availability. Plus, you’re backed by our 24X7 Security Operations Center, powerful GDPR controls and certifications including ISO 27001, SOC2 and FedRAMP.
- Agile and automated symptom checks and contact tracing assessments
- Multiple distribution channels including SSO, QR code, mobile, or email
- Real-time, time stamped, and personalized notifications for employees and leaders\
- Flexible dashboards showing trending data and insights that reveal hot spots in various locations.
- GDPR, HIPAA, HITRUST, ISO 27001, and FedRamp compliant technology, maintaining the highest levels of security and privacy protection available.
Workforce symptom check
The Qualtrics Workforce Symptom Check empowers organizations to minimize risks of employees working onsite through daily digital assessments. These assessments ask employees to certify their own health and qualification to be onsite, while giving HR leaders, COVID-19 task forces, and other key leaders visibility into hot spots or at-risk locations where COVID-19 spread could become an issue.
Workforce contact tracing
The Qualtrics workforce contact tracing solution provides a simple yet powerful way to identify COVID-19 positive employees, ask them to indicate where they’re been onsite, and with whom they’ve interacted, and then automatically alerts the right people to respond with proper safety protocols that protect the safety of others at work.
Users gain access to expert-backed survey content in line with CDC guidelines and researched by Qualtrics and researched by Qualtrics team of physicians and survey methodologists.
With multiple channels for distribution— including SMS, QR Code, Email and more—you can ensure that employees go through screening before even coming onsite
Get instant notifications integrated directly into your workspace— via Slack, email, or other systems. This empowers you and your employees to take instant action to seek medical care, leave the office, or take the proper precautions when an employee reports a positive COVID-19 test.
Company leadership gains access to dashboards showing trending data and insights that reveal hot spots in various locations. Dashboards also show where certain teams, geographies, or locations are exhibiting high or low levels of readiness to return to work based on self-reported symptoms.
Qualtrics offers custom implementation pricing to meet your organization’s needs. Any Qualtrics support issues can be directed to https://www.qualtrics.com/support/ 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Not a Qualtrics XM Customer?
Qualtrics Experience Management Platform™ is used by the world’s most iconic brands to
optimize the four core experiences of business.