Get deeper insights into prospect and customer activity by syncing operational data (O-data) in Microsoft Dynamics with Experience data (X-data) in Qualtrics
With the Microsoft Dynamics cloud integration, harness Qualtrics survey data to automatically capture leads and map response data to Dynamics records in real time.
This integration enables contact experience data to flow live from Qualtrics into your web instance of Dynamics.
- Simplify incoming lead data by automatically populating records in Microsoft Dynamics
- Get deeper insights into contact activity and customer behavior through mapped data
- Create a holistic picture of customer experience by recording all contact touchpoints in a central location
Using the integration, capture priority lead data using advanced logic to determine which respondents will be converted into leads and which will not. Automatically populate lead queues in Microsoft Dynamics upon completion of Qualtrics surveys.
Determine which respondent data will be mapped from Qualtrics surveys into the Microsoft Dynamics web record using conditional logic.
Key Integration Benefits & Features
- Add new leads based on survey responses
- Automatically map responses into any object or field in your cloud instance of Microsoft Dynamics
- See your survey data connected to Dynamics CRM data
- Create, update or delete any entity in Dynamics CRM, including custom ones, based on survey responses or any other event
- Connect both systems with no code. This out-of-the-box solution will only require configuration and authentication
Required License: Customer Experience 1+
This integration is an add-on feature not included in the standard Qualtrics license. If you’re an existing Qualtrics customer, contact your Account Executive. If you do not know your Account Executive, please request a demo above.
Not a Qualtrics XM Customer?
Qualtrics Experience Management Platform™ is used by the world’s most iconic brands to
optimize the four core experiences of business.