XM Solution Guided Program
B2B Technology & Manufacturing
Understand your customer satisfaction drivers to improve customer loyalty and grow your business with a world-class, proven CX program for B2B Technology and Manufacturing.
Understand the key drivers of customer retention and acquisition and see the areas you need to focus on to drive your most important business metrics. Based on best-practice methodology for B2B Technology and Manufacturing organizations, we’ll help you assess your current CX strategy and deploy a best-in-class program.
Jump-start your CX program with:
- Surveys built by industry experts & validated by leading B2B Technology & Manufacturing companies
- Role- and channel-based dashboards to deliver customer insights to the right people in the organization
- Text analysis topics specific to B2B (only available with a Text iQ license)
- Gain a better understanding of the current customer experience across all touchpoints
- Address strategic business priorities, such as increasing cross-sell or customer lifetime value
- Drive organizational alignment to create meaningful experiences across purchase, installation, support, and contract renewal/loss
- Increase customer retention, new customer acquisition, and cross-sell
Uncover Customer Insights in Less Time
With expert-designed surveys and pre-built dashboards, the XM Solution for B2B Technology and Manufacturing can help you deploy a best-in-class CX program across your entire organization. Understand your customers’ experiences across each stage of the customer journey, identify improvement areas, and deliver a premium customer experience – all in less time so you can see value more quickly.
Take Action to Close the Loop and Delight Customers
Qualtrics offers a complete closed-loop solution so you can address customer feedback, delight customers, and reduce churn. Set up automatic notifications based on custom criteria and monitor business outcomes all in one platform. Qualtrics seamlessly integrates with your existing tools and platforms to help you save time and money.
What You Get
Get pre-built B2B customer experience surveys designed by experts and proven to help you get the insights you need to improve the customer experience:
- Relational Survey
- End Customer Transactional Surveys
- Site Experience
- Research & Services Experience
- Order to Delivery Experience
- Onboarding/Implementation (training)
- Installation Experience
- 30-day post use Experience
- Defection Experience
- Tech Support Experience
Turn data into insights with dashboards and reports ready-built to help you share insights across the organization and start making CX improvements today:
- Digital: Overall Site and App Experience
- CX Manager
- Digital Experience Manager
- Digital: Product Use
- Engineering Manager
- Sales Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Tech Support Manager
- Digital: Onboarding
- Sales Manager
- Support: Tech Support
- Support Manager
- Technology Support Agent
3 steps to CX success
We use a 3-phase approach to implement and grow your B2B Technology & Manufacturing CX program:
- Deploy your CX relational survey to assess your current relationship, satisfaction and renewal intent
- Add surveys for different channels and functions like tech support to get a better understanding of how they impact the overall experience
- Deep dive on your most important/impactful customer journeys (e.g. product satisfaction, customer defection)
You’ll also get access to new surveys, dashboards, features, and industry benchmarks as soon as they’re released so your program will always be best-in-class.
Note: Implementation services are not included.
Implementation & Service
A dedicated Qualtrics Implementation Consultant will work with you to provide XM Solution content with custom logo/branding.
Post-deployment, a Qualtrics Customer Success Manager will work with you to make sure your CX program is running smoothly, provide support, and alert you to new features and updates.
Let them be your personal concierge in integrating Qualtrics XM technology with your business.
Implementation services and integrations cost dependent on number of surveys and dashboard configurations and advanced add-on features.
Not a Qualtrics XM Customer?
Qualtrics Experience Management Platform™ is used by the world’s most iconic brands to
optimize the four core experiences of business.