XM Solution Guided Program
Experience Driver Analysis
Identify and understand which product features or aspects will have the biggest impact on your key business outcomes through an expert-designed, pre-built solution.
Included with License
Key Driver Analysis
Experience driver analysis or key driver analysis helps you identify what variables correlate to your desired outcomes.This analysis is most useful to:
- Gauge the relative importance of various features or attributes in driving key metrics
- Understand how your offering rates against those drivers deemed most important
- Prioritize efforts based on business impact rather than vanity metrics
Determine which drivers lead to your desired outcomes
With the simple guided project wizard, you can easily list potential drivers (e.g. quality, value, or usefulness) to understand the impact of those drivers on your desired outcomes (such as customer or product satisfaction.) With a pre-configured dashboard, the Experience Driver Analysis XM Solution runs the appropriate correlations to help you know which variables deliver the most impact.
What You Get
An expert-built survey template preloaded with the right questions to help you save time and get results faster.
- Ph.D. designed methodology
- Prebuilt logic and survey structure
- Automated workflow
A recommended number of respondents to maximize confidence in your data, specific to your project design. For example, a typical study would require a respondent sample size of 300 completes for optimal analysis.
We make it easy to get responses:
- Upload your own contacts
- Source contacts through Qualtrics’ global panel provider network
Get instant analysis of your data. The pre-configured dashboard helps you spend less time analyzing data, and more time delivering results.
- Instant analysis of your data
- Easy to understand results
- Expert designed charts and graphs
- Dashboard format for easy sharing
Not a Qualtrics XM Customer?
Qualtrics Experience Management Platform™ is used by the world’s most iconic brands to
optimize the four core experiences of business.