XM Solution Automated Project
Quickly and easily identify the features of your product that need attention to help improve satisfaction and sales by measuring the relationship between features and product performance.
Free Trial Available
Needs Based Analysis
Understand how each of your product features is performing and how important they are to your customers. Needs-based Analysis assesses current satisfaction and importance of various product feature so you can focus on the most important features to your customers. It allows you to spot product gaps and identify the features that customers value that you’re not performing well on so you can focus your investment on the improvements that will have the biggest impact.
Needs-based Analysis is particularly useful when:
- You have an existing product you want to assess
- You want to understand how satisfied users are with current features and where gaps exist
- You need to prioritize feature development and investment
Close product gaps
Know exactly which features are important, but you’re not performing well on. Use this analysis to prioritize your product
What You Get
An expert-built needs based survey template preloaded with the right questions to help you save time and get results faster.
- Ph.D. designed methodology
- Prebuilt logic and survey structure
- Automated workflow
A recommended number of respondents to maximize confidence in your data, specific to your project design. For example, a typical study would require a respondent sample size of 300 completes for optimal analysis.
We make it easy to get responses:
- Upload your own contacts
- Purchase respondents directly in Qualtrics
Get instant analysis of your data. Pre-built reports help you spend less time analyzing data, and more time delivering results.
- Instant analysis of your data
- Easy to understand results
- Expert designed charts and graphs
- PDF format for easy sharing
Not a Qualtrics XM Customer?
Qualtrics Experience Management Platform™ is used by the world’s most iconic brands to
optimize the four core experiences of business.