Product Package Testing Survey
Collect feedback on your product packaging to see how well it meets the needs and expectations of your customers.
Whether your product packaging is at the concept stage, or you’re assessing the performance of a finished packaging solution in a live market, collecting consumer feedback will help you refine, improve and develop it in a cost-effective way.
There’s a lot to think about when it comes to consumer product package testing. As well as practical elements like whether it seals properly, can withstand handling and how well it holds up over time – product package compatibility testing – there’s the wide arena of customer preference and aesthetic appeal.
That’s why using a predeveloped consumer questionnaire as part of your package testing is so helpful. With a single tool, you can collect opinions and preferences in the form of quantitative data, while giving respondents their say in free text fields. Over time, you can compare like-for-like data to measure progress as you move towards a solution that meets and exceeds customer expectations.
- Measure packaging performance using ranking, rating and comparison questions
- Assess dimensions like utility, appeal, first impressions, and expectation of price using a single questionnaire
- Compare responses to different product designs on a like-for-like basis
- Open a channel for novel ideas and suggestions from your target customers
Three Easy Steps
- Sign up for a free account
- Select and customize the survey template
- Distribute your survey and begin analyzing results
What You Get
An expert-built survey template preloaded with the right questions to help you save time and get results faster.
- Ph.D. designed methodology
- Prebuilt logic and survey structure
- Automated workflow
Access to Dozens of Templates
Creating a Qualtrics account instantly gives you access to 50+ survey templates that you can begin distributing right away.
We make it easy to do things like:
Not a Qualtrics XM Customer?
Qualtrics Experience Management Platform™ is used by the world’s most iconic brands to
optimize the four core experiences of business.